We’re pleased to be able to offer you the option of online giving at Mother of God Church. First, we thank you for your generosity and support of our parish. Your gift is greatly appreciated and will be used wisely in service to our mission.
Second, we have partnered with FaithStreet.com, a company that offers a giving platform with superior security via a 256-bit encrypted SSL (HTTPS) connection.
Click on the word “Donate” in the top right-hand corner of the menu bar, which will take you to our giving page. Then:
- For your first online gift, you will need to create an account. Fill in the information, including payment details if you intend to give using a credit card. If you prefer to have your gift withdrawn from your bank account, click on “Find Out How” under “Payment Details.” (Note: You can search for Mother of God using our parish quickcode, which is mog.)
- Enter the amount you want to give and the frequency of the gift.
- Choose the fund where you want your donation to go. The general fund is unrestricted and covers operating costs and other expenses. The memorial fund goes for the maintenance of the building. Additional funds at this time include the sound system and the elevator.
- There is a processing fee for each gift, which will be displayed. You can choose to cover the processing fee, or the parish will pay the cost.
- At the bottom of the giving page is a memo line. We suggest you type in the number that is on your giving envelopes.
- Click on the “Give Now” button to conclude the process.
The next time you want to access your account, you only need to sign in with your email address and password. If you’ve set up regularly scheduled gifts, these will be deducted from your credit card or bank account automatically. You can go in at any time to change the amount or frequency of your gift.
Text Your Gift
We are also excited to offer a text donation tool, in which you use your smartphone for one-time gifts. After a one-time setup, text donations are processed immediately. To do this: