Based on recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Diocese of Covington has revised its COVID-19 protocols. Effective immediately:
- Those who are fully vaccinated do not need to wear masks at Mass.
- Those who are not fully vaccinated do need to continue to wear masks.
- Restrictions on seating are no longer in place. A special section will be set up for those who prefer socially distanced seating. It will be on the front left of the church.
- The diocese is still not ready to resume distributing Communion from the cup.
- We are also not ready to resume hand shaking at the Sign of Peace. Please continue to express the Sign of Peace with a bow and the words, “Peace be with you.”
Let us continue to watch out for one another, respecting boundaries, and sanitizing our hands regularly to keep ourselves and others safe and healthy.